- UX Design
- Creative Direction
- UI & Interaction Design
- Design Systems
- Visualization & Illustration
- Front-End Coding
©2019 Avin Vadas
Zerto provides disaster recovery and business continuity software for
enterprise class companies.
On this project I was collaborating with the awesome fellows at 5ive, responsible for Art Direction and Product Design, while they were responsible for overall project management, product vision and high-level UX.
High-level managers of enterprise class organizations, who need personal monitoring access to their recovery system, as complementary tool to the main desktop-based environment.
a native mobile app, to allow tracking, monitoring, and easily checking the health of organization’s data center.
Most of the effort, from Product Design and Artistic perspective, was spent on two main challenges:
1. Data prioritization:summarizing rich, complex dashboard environment to minimal mobile display
2. Visual balance between familiar and new:The requirement included both new UI look and feel, adjusted for mobile environment, as well as consistency with existing UI language and components, familiar to users from their desktop environments.
- 1. Data presentation should specifically serve managers perspective.
- 2. Minimum usage of keyboard.
- 3. Fresh mobile UI look-and-feel, based on Zerto's Existing UI Patterns, to keep both familiar ground and system consistency
Managers will get full System Status, on a Single Swipe.
Data was divided to 3 levels:
Providing full system status on a swipe
Inventory list views of system entities, such as VPGs, Alerts & Tasks
Viewing expanded information of given system entity by user demand.
Main View Division
High Fidelity Designs
Zerto mobile app has been launched successfully, and available for both iOS & Android, with users ratings of 4 and 4.5 stars, respectively.